Exotic Tours in Georgia
Georgia is a small country with a rich history and culture, diverse natural beauty and hospital people.
Lets introduce some of the most popular exotic tours in Georgia, such as:
- A tour of the ancient cave city of Uplistsikhe – this ancient city is located about 100 kilometers west of Tbilisi, was inhabited from the 6th century BC, being a UNESCO World Heritage site, its one of the most popular and exotic tourist destination in Georgia.
- A hike in the Caucasus Mountains – The Caucasus Mountains are the highest in the Europe, a mountain range that stretches across Eastern Europe and Western Asia, home to a variety of wildlife, including bears, wolves, and snow leopards.
- A wine tasting tour in Kakheti – Georgia is the first country to establish the winemaking and Kakheti is the center region of winemaking industry in Georgia. Filled with Small Shato style hotels, full of winery and domestic hospitality, kakheti is the best place to feel Georgia and try the best wine of the country.
- A culinary tour of Tbilisi – food another most interesting heritage of Georgia, prepare to gain some kg-s if you are a real Gurman.
- Horse Riding tours – Georgian nature and surroundings are the best environment to enjoy the best Horse Riding experiences in Georgia.